• 6 9-inch whole-grain flour tortillas
• 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
• 1 Tbs. olive oil, divided
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 lb. baby spinach
• 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
• 4 large plum tomatoes, sliced
• 2 cups shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack or Mexican white mild cheese (about 8 oz.)
• 1 cup prepared corn and black bean salsa
• 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place tortillas on baking sheet, rub with garlic clove, and brush with 1/2 Tbs. olive oil.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until crisp and lightly golden. Set 2 tortillas aside.
4. Heat remaining 1/2 Tbs. olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 2 minutes. Add spinach, and sauté 2 more minutes, or until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat.
5. Spread 2 tortillas with 1/2 spinach mixture, 1/2 beans, 1/2 tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese. Place 2 more tortillas on top, followed by remaining spinach, beans, tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese. Return to oven, and bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until heated through.
6. Transfer contents to plate, and top with remaining 2 tortillas. Cut into quarters, and sprinkle with remaining cheese, salsa and cilantro. Serve hot.
Per SERVING: Calories: 474, Protein: 31g, Total fat: 16g, Saturated fat: 7g, Carbs: 56g, Cholesterol: 30mg, Sodium: 964mg, Fiber: 13g, Sugars: 9g