• 1 tsp (5 mL) each allspice, garlic salt, ground ginger and paprika or 1 tbsp (15 mL) jerk seasoning
• 1 pork tenderloin
• 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
• 2 to 3 tbsp (30 to 45 mL) orange juice
• 1 mango
• 1 red pepper
• 1 lime (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir spices together. Slice pork into ¾-in. (2-cm) rounds. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add one piece of pork to spice mixture. Turn to coat evenly, then place in pan. Repeat with remaining pieces. Cook until browned, 1 to 2 min per side.
2. Pour 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice into pan. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up and stir in any brown bits. Cover and cook for 5 min. Meanwhile, peel mango and slice into bite-sized pieces. Slice pepper into strips.
3. Turn pork, then scatter mango and pepper around it. Stir in remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice if you like more sauce. Cover and continue cooking until pork is cooked through, about 5 more min. Serve with lime wedges. Great over rice.