24 large shrimp, cleaned, peeled and cooked
1 tablespoon corn flour
½ pint pineapple juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vinegar
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
1 small tin of pineapple chunks
How To Cook:
1. Blend corn flour with a little of the pineapple juice.
2. Combine with remaining juice, soya sauce, honey, vinegar and ginger.
3. Cook over a low heat, stirring until thickened.
4. Thread shrimps and pineapple chunks alternately on to skewers and dip into sauce.
5. Grill until slightly golden in color.