The dish also tastes great as a cold noodle salad.
• 1 Tbs. peanut oil
• 8 oz. whole-wheat linguine noodles
• 1 small onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
• 1 small head bok choy, chopped into 2-inch pieces (1½ cups)
• 11/2 cups broccoli florets
• 1/3 cup snow peas, halved
• 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
• 2 Tbs. hoisin sauce
• 1 Tbs. garlic-chile sauce
• 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water, and set pasta aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is golden.
3. Add bok choy, broccoli, snow peas, and bell pepper. Stir-fry 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in hoisin and garlic-chili sauces. Stir in noodles, adding 1/2 cup reserved cooking water. Add more water if mixture seems too dry. Garnish each serving with 1 Tbs. chopped peanuts.
Per : Calories: 330, Protein: 13g, Total fat: 9g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 55g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 205mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugars: 7g